Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eat A Cupcake, Hike A Hill, Take A Nap!

So my first week of work has come and gone, and I have to say, it’s a lot more draining than I thought. Monday (besides feeling like I got hit by a bus) after work I took a trip over to Sprinkles Cupcakes to pick up a dozen cupcakes for some of us interns! It was such a treat and truly a gift that kept giving this week!YUM
Cupcakes!
Red Velvet, Lemon, Coconut, Vanilla, Choc. Banana, Choc. Banana, Black & White, Milk Choc, Cin. Sugar, Choc. Marshmallow, Mocha, German Dark Cho.
Katy's cupcake Face

Things got so much better on Tuesday and the rest of the week when I knew what to expect. It’s only been a week but I already feel like I’ve learned so much from both of my internships. Wednesday I actually had enough energy to cook a real meal to eat for dinner instead of pizza and chips.

I’ve been getting this particular question lately from family and friends… “are you the girl that does coffee runs? Or are you doing interesting things at your internship?”

I have not once been sent out to get coffee or lunch and I don’t think I will be.

One of my internships has been giving me CD’s DVD’s and Movie posters this week which is AWESOME! Now I can decorate my temporary apartment with free movie posters and then recycle them when I leave!



Driving to the sign

So Saturday Shannon and I hiked Mt. Lee to the Hollywood sign! So here is a series of pictures of the sign as we got closer and closer. Also, the view during the hike was amazing, which definitely kept us going when the "going got rough".


Shannon and our first photo op. on the trail!
Downtown, I've heard you get good pictures of the skyline the day after it rains. I'll keep that in mind!
We're so close!
Victory!!!
Yay to being a tourist!
<3 Caity


1 comment: