Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stroll Through The Neighborhood



My Life

So It’s official, I’ve confirmed both of my internships out here in LA.

The first is Sony/ATV Music Publishing and the other one is Weinstein Company.

Weinstein has done music Blue Valentine, The Kings Speech, among many many others.


So I start on Thursday! I have today and tomorrow free, so today I decided to take a stroll through my neighborhood to see what’s around. Here are some pictures a took around my area!



One of the buildings I'll be working in




It’s going to be 84 degrees today, It’s about 78 now! I might just go lay somewhere and soak up some rays! I sat outside at Starbucks earlier today, not to rub anything in... :)

I’m chomping at the bit to hike Mt. Lee, where the Hollywood sign is, but my roommate doesn’t have her tennis shoes yet, so I’m thinking if I get everything I need to get done today then I will just go do it!


Palm tree! <3

Anyway, that’s all the news I’ve got today!

<3>

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Weinstein gig. But you are bragging about the weather. It's cold and sleeting here in Chicago today.

    Enjoy your hike...but I would go with someone and enjoy it more.

    Love,
    Dad, Sherri and Kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Mulholland Drive for me!

    ReplyDelete