Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Have No More Legs, Good Thing This Was The Last


I have successfully arrived in LA! Dad and I took off at 6am again MST and drove through Arizona which eventually became California. I was too excited to take my early morning nap in the car. I couldn’t even eat, I just wanted to get there.


I tried my best

Today was much more of a chill day. Instead of taking 500 pictures of rocks and the side of the road I just enjoyed the view for the most part and listened to my Ipod. The coolest part of today was that at an elevation of 4,000ft we drove right through a cloud!


I also spotted my first cactus and palm tree which was equally as exciting the closer we got to the city.


My skyline

YAY YAY YAY!

We got to my apartment around noon PST unloaded, said hi to my roommate and friend then took my dad to the airport where a very nice policeman let me take a picture of the big LAX sign!


After we dropped off my dad we headed to Target and the grocery store for some odds and ends. By the time we got back to the apartment it was almost 5pm and we were soooo exhausted that I ate leftovers from last night and my friend Elliot and roommate Shannon made a frozen pizza. Then we cuddled up on the couch and watched the movie Easy A, had a glass of wine and now, at 9pm are calling it a night.

:)

I will definitely blog more about the trip and show pictures of my place, but that all awaits for tomorrow! Which, speaking of tomorrow, I do have an agenda, however, I am falling asleep at my computer. I just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and safe!


PS, I finally saw the Hollywood sign after we went shopping, and freaked out!!! I was very excited... but my view was a lot better than my picture. I will make sure to take a better picture of it soon. I will most likely hike there sometime soon!

just a blur

Can’t wait to get more than 5 hours of sleep!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment