Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January, Get A Tan

Well, I’m pretty much settled now, took a few extreme shopping trips but I’m finally settled in comfortably. The apartment is nice, we have a real table to sit and eat at, which we didn’t have in Boston. Shannon and I are rooming together in LA, we’ve been living together for almost 2 years so I’m really grateful we’re still together out here in LA. It makes everything more comfortable because we already know how to live with each other. We’re sharing a room, which we’ve never done before, but I don’t think that’ll be a problem because our closet is outside the bedroom so we don’t have to disturb each other when we wake up, WIN!


Sunday morning as I was getting into my car at the top of the parking garage I noticed a little something!!!!

HOLLYWOOD SIGN!! Still makes me giddy like a little kid at the zoo.

Hollywooooooood

Monday I had two interviews for possible internships. They both seem like really great places and I would love to intern for both so lets all cross our fingers! Since my interviews were far apart in time I got to drive around and explore a bit. I drove right through Beverly Hills! And just to set the record straight (thus far) the driving is NOT that bad. I haven’t run in to crazy traffic yet, and most of the drivers are nice and let you in. (Potholes galore, not so sweet.) Maybe I have to drive during the morning or evening rush hours to really experience the traffic. All I know is that I was terrified that it would take me FOREVER to get somewhere and it hasn’t. Fear overcome!


The houses out here!

Every night I’ve been like a grandma and I’ve been going to sleep around 10pm, but in my defense, I wake up at 7am everyday. No real reason, just to jump-start the day instead of burning daylight.


Tonight I got Shannon, Elliot and myself tickets to see a taping of Lopez Tonight! YAY!!! I looooove George Lopez! When I used to work as an usher at the Rosemont Theater and Allstate I worked one of his comedy shows, he’s so great! I’ll be blogging all about that tomorrow!



Cool car I saw at Ralphs, our grocery store

Orientation’s tomorrow, Everyone (which is 8 of us) involved in the Berklee Internship program are meeting with our mentor for dinner. I can’t wait to sit down with everyone and start talking.

More exciting things on Thursday and this weekend, forecast for the weekend, high 70’s!

Skipping Chicago and Boston winter never felt so good!!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment