Sunday, February 6, 2011

Being Lazy Cake


Another standard week at work. Nothing too exciting or crazy. We had class Wednesday night at a Korean restaurant in Korea town! I also visited the 99 cent store this week which I kind of fell in love with, I bought some batman socks!



This weekend was pretty relaxed, Shannon’s just getting over a cold so we took it easy. We went to the Grove to do some shopping and walking around, and later a couple of us headed to the Farmers Market for a night out.

Sunday we cleaned, cooked and chilled out.

I wish I took more pictures this week, but I just have a couple from the road.

Superbowl Sunday today! I’m excited for the commercials at least!

Tonight Shannon’s cooking dinner and I’m baking strawberry shortcake, I’ll post pictures later.

Sorry this was a boring blog post, I promise to have an interesting one next time!

<3 Caity



1 comment:

  1. I prefer, as owner of the Sebring, you take less pictures while driving and more while walking/hiking/sight seeing. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete