Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'



This week in La La land…

It was a pretty eventful week! Since I was off on Monday one of my friends invited me to see her friends band play at The Dragonfly. It was a really cool venue, so I hope to go back there soon.


:(

Firestone to the rescue!

So Friday I got a flat tire yikes! Luckily my dad came to the rescue and by Saturday I was off to Firestone to get a new tire put on. Friday I also received a package from my dad and stepmom with a couple of cool books! The list one is perfect because I’m addicted to making lists! I skimmed through it and it looks awesome! Thanks Sher!!!


Sunday rituals... blogging, Not working out, being lazy!

So Saturday while I was waiting for my new tire I walked across the street to a good will store and took a gander around. I found some pretty neat things and since I’ve actually been wanting to go thrifting lately it was really perfect!


Can't wait to wear them!!!!

I got some pretty rad long sleeve 80’s/90’s shirts that I can totally lounge or work out in! I LOOOVE the blue one, it’s really 80’s and the sleeves are ginormous! Then I found this cool huge grandpa sweater! I can’t wait to wear it!


Scott Mellis

Saturday night a colleague of mine invited me to Hotel CafĂ© to see her artist Scott Mellis play! So, I invited Shannon to come along with me and make a fun night out of it. Scott’s from Australia and just flew in on Thursday so it’s pretty impressive that he’s playing a show already.


Well It’s Sunday again! Oscar Sunday! So I have no plans but to lounge around all day and watch the red carpet! Can’t wait to see the dresses! Shannon’s cooking dinner today.

What’s on the menu?

A Pasta with bacon and chard! Hmmm sounds interesting!

I’ll post pictures later!


Enjoy your week!

<3 Caity!


.

1 comment: