Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slappa-Da-Bass



The Den Of Hollywood

The week was pretty average, I’m still enjoying my internships and building relationships at both which is great! Friday I saw Singing In The Rain for the first time, in my film class. I loved it!

This weekend Elliot’s brother visited so we went out to The Den Of Hollywood, In West Hollywood Saturday night. I had heard about it and decided a few of us should go... Good thing we did, because It was great! They make their own buns, ground their own meat, and cut their own fries. It was yummy and fresh and a good price!

I got the pulled pork!

Sunday We relaxed a little, It was my week to cook Sunday dinner so I made Tortilla Soup! It was a lot of work, but it paid off in the end. It’s extremely healthy and full of things that your tummy will thank you for! Good thing, because Elliot has a cold this week.


YUM!

After dinner I cut up a watermelon and we watched The Grammy’s! They’re still on so I can’t make any comment.

I hope everyone in the Mid-west or East Coast are enjoying their warmer weather this week!


<3 Caity


..

1 comment:

  1. Damn, you're making me very hungry right now. I have to go eat something.

    ReplyDelete