Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Toast To Long Weekends


Lots to blog about this weekend. For starters, I went out to brunch with a friend/colleague! We went to this place called Sweet Butter in the San Fernando Valley! It was such a cute place! I wish I could have taken a million pictures of this place/ I want to steal all their decorating ideas!


I wish I would have taken a picture of my meal, I got a nutella sandwich and it was DELICIOUS!
Afterward we went back to their house and listened to some music!

I really want that poster of Charlie Chaplin on the far right!

This weekend I also decided to walk down Hollywood Blvd. by the Chinese theater and see all the souvenirs and some of the "Hollywood Stars Walk Of Fame" very cool!
Hollywoodland... (What The Hollywood Sign originally read)
Bette Midler... I have a huge place in my heart for her! God I love her :)
MERYL! Honestly, who doesn't love Meryl?
It was very crowded. I wasn't there very long because I know my roommate wants to go too and this weekend she's away in San Diego.
Darth Vader, honestly, not as cute as the kid in the car commercial
"Do you believe in life after loooove"
Love me some Travolta!

Last on the list was a spontaneous trip to In N Out Burger for some noms!
Finally I took a moment before devouring it to take some pictures!

yum!
What's this? A Double-Double... where's the bun? It's Protein style, No bun, wrapped in Lettuce! a slightly healthier option, but really it's delicious wrapped in lettuce!

More to come!

<3>


.

1 comment:

  1. Best Super Bowl commercial was that little kid as Darth Vader.

    ReplyDelete