Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boppin' Around

The Well Reds

This week was a little more exciting than usual, besides that it rained and the weather’s been a bit crappy lately. This week I was invited to attend a showcase at the Roxy with a co-worker/friend of one of my bosses. It was the first time I’ve been to the Roxy so obviously I had to blog about it! We went to hear a band called The Well Reds and stayed for the band after them called Bop Skizzum, a funk group with a female singer and a horn section… pretty rad!


Bop Skizzum

Monday’s Presidents day and I am off work so I’ve been uber excited for this long weekend to do some fun and interesting things. So keep a lookout for more blog posts soon! In the meantime, here are some fun and random pictures I’ve taken this week!

Enjoy!


View of Downtown from my bosses office

A friendly snail!

Some kid spent a lot of time and dedication on this sand castle in our park!


<3>



No comments:

Post a Comment