Saturday, March 19, 2011

Enjoy the Water, Just Don't Drink It


Spring Break, Part Deux!


Sunday was pretty tame, Shannon and I headed to Hotel Café to see a band, Harper Blynn play that I had met in Boston doing a radio interview. It was really nice to see them again, especially because I love them live! Schuyler Fisk opened for them, so the crowd was mostly women who hadn’t heard of Harper Blynn.




Monday mom and I headed off to Santa Barbara, It’s about an hour and a half to two hour drive. Once we hit the water on the 101 the views were absolutely amazing!


This is Emily, one of the Vineyards friendly cats!

We walked around the town a bit and stayed at a B & B close to the water. I also saw a truck that I completely fell in love with and took like 12 pictures of.


Tuesday we went on a wine tasting tour. four wineries in six hours. Along the way we saw the house that invented Hidden Valley Ranch, AND part of Neverland Ranch. I asked about Oprah’s house in Santa Barbara, but the tour guide told us you can only get a good view of it on the 101, and you can’t really stop on the 101.


Barrels!


Lunch

All in all,it was a fantastic spring break! We drove back home to Los Angeles Wednesday and then I took my mom to LAX. I had Thursday off work, and went in on Friday.


More blogging soon!

<3 Caity


.

No comments:

Post a Comment