Thursday, March 10, 2011

Angry Rocker Chick

Ahhh epic
I want that lamp!
So I had to post this!!!
I was invited by my co-workers at Sony to attend this show/ party thing in North Hollywood.
So before the show we all went out to dinner at this Mexican restaurant called Casa Vega!
It was a Linda Perry show at her recording studio! It was the coolest place I've ever seen and I took a gazillion pictures on the sly because I didn't want to look too nerdy with my camera in front of all the cool music people... seriously. Anyway, the place looked like a house and we had full rein on the studio so I got to walk around and see everything.

The Nap room!
The coolest room... I want to put a bed in it and live there!
Also, As I was getting valet I saw Juliette Lewis getting out of her car and entering the party. I thought... "Oh God, I'm in the wrong place" haha but alas, I was not! It was so crazy to see her! Of course I didn't say anything to her, but I did walk in right behind her.

Linda!
Anyway, Linda Perry is a badass, she's most famous for the song 4 Non Blondes and has written for numerous famous musicians such as Gwen Stefani, Courtney Love, Kelly Osbourne and Pink. She wrote the FAMOUS song Beautiful sung by Christina Aguilera. She's such a rocker chick and totally brought her A game last night. She leaves for tour on Saturday so we got to see the preview of what her tour will be like.

More to come!

<3 Caity .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. It's awesome you are getting to experience this stuff.

    ReplyDelete