Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Need A Glass Of Wine and A Pillow

Today was the big move! This is how I started my day.






Then I arrived at my new place.





Here's the view from my window

















There's my Ryder's moving truck! And now some apartment pictures.





Here's the kitchen before.





And after





They had to put all my boxes in my roommates bedroom and after they put my bed, couch and love-seat in my bedroom I got really nervous I over-packed.












Several hours later all my boxes are empty and everything has a new home.












We don't have to talk about my records being crooked, I know.






I wrapped a blanket around my desk chair, it's comfier and looks nicer than just the harsh black.

















My closet, see how I made the most of my small space. Thanks Nate Berkus.
I hope everyone's having an enjoyable labor day weekend! I can't wait to sleep in and relax a bit until classes start again.
-Caity

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment