Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On this Eve of Move-Out Day







So I clearly survived Irene. She was a beast though. Above was my survival kit!





My life's been pretty boring since my visit to Virginia. Lots of packing and cleaning. Finally my Internet shut off today, forcing me to really get down to business on the packing part.
It's the Eve of move-out day and Boston is bumpin' to the extreme, it's really something you need to experience first hand to understand. The streets are small, everyone and their mom are moving and there is absolutely no parking anywhere. People have already started moving out to get a head start.
Craziness!
Today I helped some friends take Shannon's bed out of the apartment and afterward we went out for some chicken and waffle fries. I personally don't understand the mix but a lot of people seem to enjoy it.






The next blog I write will be from my new apartment on Thursday!!! Can't wait to get settled.





Enjoy the last couple weeks of summer!
-Caity

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment