Saturday, September 10, 2011

Under The Pear Tree

It's fashion week in New York, and since I'm not there, they have this event that takes place in different cities called Fashion's Night Out, or FNO. Thursday September 8th was FNO and I'm sad to say that by the time I hit Newbury street most of the stores were closing. It was still nice to see all the people around and what everyone was wearing. I even received a compliment on my leather jacket, people were that nice and supportive!
After about 4 straight days of rain this week we finally had a nice day in Boston on Friday.
I dragged Laura out with me for a day of fun and sun. After much deliberation and complaining about having no money we finally decided on heading to the north end of Boston to explore the home of Paul Revere, and boy did it tickle my fancy.
Here lived Paul Revere
Laura and the pear tree
Me in front of Paul Revere's house
His house is now a walk-through museum with staff in each room to answer questions, it was really nice.

After visiting Paul's house we did a lot of walking around. We spotted a farmers market nearby where I bought some produce for the week, we sat down at Quincy Market for a mid afternoon snack, walked around some more then called it a day at went home around 7pm.



School starts tomorrow, joy. Summer's over, guess I'll order that pumpkin spice latte now.
<3 Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment