Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Not The End



Oh Hello Blog!

I’m back to my usual shenanigans again!

I write this to you in the midst of finals week. While some may question this, myself included, I’ve come to the conclusion that in order to maintain mental health and stability you need to take breaks every once in a while. Which is exactly what I’m doing! I had one final today and five more to go, then I’m FREEEEEE…. for a month.


I’ve got to say this has been one stressful summer, filled with tears and fears no doubt, but I write to you in good spirits, as it seems almost everything has been all sorted out. Cross your fingers and say a prayer, thank ya Jesus!


After this week is over I’ll be packing up my humble abode of an apartment that I’ve lived in for 2 years and downsize to a cute little place down the block for my last 4 months of school, furnished with…Wait for it… a new roommate! If I have any advice for any munchkins entering college it’s this, DOWNSIZE! Continually downsize! A suitcase may look pretty big and never-ending, but don’t let it fool you, it’s no match next to Mary Poppins!


ANYWAY, you get the picture, I’ll be packing, shipping, donating, etc. BUT I will also be able to finally do some summer reading and possible bike riding around the city, which excites me more than a cat on catnip!

So here are some highlights of my non-existent summer vacation.

I hosted a Murder Mystery Party in JuneHarry Potter 7.2 Premier in July with some friends
Went to Hershey Park PA for a weekend with some friends to visit Ryan (in the blue)
Made more big top cupcakes!
Spent some time with the roommate!

No comments:

Post a Comment