Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Don’t Know Where Home Is But I’m On My Way



Downtown Chicago

Since being home I’ve been on such a blogging hiatus. I’ve barely taken any pictures and haven’t done anything nearly as exciting. I’ve been biting my nails with boredom and watching way too much TV, but I guess this is my vacation in a way.


A birthday package from my brother welcomed me home! I got this oh so speechless cat pillow and Wine Monkey, which is essentially a sock… apparently parties love the Wine Monkey and the Wine Monkey loves to party…


Since being home I’ve been visiting with friends and family and preparing to go back to Boston… which I'll be packing as lightly as possible for... hmmm hopefully all my favorite shoes will fit in my suitcase

Hi Shoes!

Enjoy your week,

<3 Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment