Thursday, April 21, 2011

Surprises Can Come In Any Size Box

Well, well, well!

A lot has been going on this past week. Last weekend it was warm enough to go to the pool and lay out, so that is just what we did!


Monday was my 21st birthday, and to prepare, Sunday I baked my delicious Pistachio cake!


My Favorite Cake!

Masterpiece!

Sunday I also did something very very daring, I got a haircut!!!!



I cut all of it off and donated my ponytail to Locks Of Love!

Bye bye hair!


Monday Shannon, Elliot and I went to dinner at the Gordon Ramsay at the London Hotel. It was so beautiful and a great place to have a lovely quiet dinner with good friends!





Shannon and Elliot singing to me!
Cake and Milk!

The semester is almost over, so I’ll be leaving LA soon. I have papers and packing to do within the next 10 or so days.

I want to thank everyone for all the birthday presents and let you know that Thank You's will be on the way as soon as my semester is over and I’m all packed up!


One of my presents!!!

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes, it was a very special day!

<3 Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment