Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Any Last Wishes???

Me trying to be artistic

It’s the end of the semester, and just when the weather’s getting nicer and you want to get out and enjoy the day, you’re bombarded with final papers and projects. Well at least I am.


This past weekend some friends from the Berklee Music Business Club came out to LA! So Shannon, Elliot and I spent our Saturday out and about with a couple friends!


Elliot found his family...but not really

"Oh, that's my boss!!" - Shannon

I hardly took any pictures as I was driving all day, but I’ll tell you that we walked down Hollywood Blvd, ate lunch on Sunset, drove up Griffith park and had a wonderful view of Los Angeles, then strolled around Beverly Hills for a while until settling down for a nice Italian and carb loaded dinner.

My favorite wine from the wine tour

I received a massive amount of wine bottles in the mail from my mom for my upcoming birthday and bought myself a new nail polish along with a few other things…thanks mom!


Soon enough I’ll be re-packing my boxes and heading home for a couple weeks before more craziness ensues!

Hope everyone’s enjoying the warmer weather! Summer’s almost here!


<3 Caity

1 comment:

  1. Yes, bringing me back something from L.A. please.

    ReplyDelete