Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bittersweet Endings, Where Has The Time Gone?

I’m really winding down here!
My Easter Collage!

Saturday I started packing, list making and prioritizing my week! I packed A LOT of my clothes into two suitcases and loaded them into my car! Doing that I had to think about how many days I have left in California :( I really hope that the weather in Chicago is nice when I come home because I’ve already started working on my tan for the summer!

Shannon and Rachel

Shannon’s good friend Rachel has been visiting us this week, so last night we decided to take her out dancing to a gay club called Rage! It was my first official outing as a legal 21 year old! We danced to a lot of Lady gaga, Britney Spears and Katy Perry!


Best timing shot!

Lasers!

Sunday was Easter!!! Shannon, Rachel and I attended a really nice Easter service then headed over to Blu Jam Café to meet Elliot for brunch. (Elliot went to a different church as he is not Catholic). Blu Jam Café was amazing!


Rachel had their Crunchy French Toast, which we all got to try! They were so sweet and delicious!


Crunchy French Toast Photo Credit: Rachel Kieras

Mmmmm! Sunglasses, Coffee & Creme and one of Busia's old clutches that I loooove!

Also, as we were walking to the car after brunch I found an Easter egg on the grass! Yay!!!

Thank you!

After Brunch we headed back to the apartments to work on our final papers and homework. Blehhh! We’ll probably be sitting at our computers working for hours, but I will feel so much better once everything is done!


Tonight Shannon is cooking Fettucini Alfredo for dinner and I’m picking up some bread, a white wine and some ice cream for dessert (Shannon gave up sweets for lent, brave girl, so now she’s indulging again)!

(picture update)



I’ve got work and class this week and then I’m home free for a couple weeks. I still have my Thank You cards waiting for me tonight along with more packing and homework.


I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Holiday, I know I am thankful that I talked to my family today and that I have such good friends out here in LA with me!


<3 Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment