Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stuck Under The Covers With My Uggs On!

PREPARATION!
Since I’m not on the road yet and have nothing exciting going on EXCEPT how amazing it is that I have yet to stop eating the bazillion boxes of Milkduds I got in my stocking this Christmas… this post is pretty much going to be my preparation and oh so exciting updates on my life such as, I’m currently reading Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets (for the first time), cue applause please!

So here are the things I bought the other day
It's an Ipod converter and charger for the car!

The camera I got for Christmas :)

And here are the things I still need to get
Among others of course




So I think I’m doing that thing where I’m trying to walk before I crawl…my latest worry is “what in the world am I going to wear at this internship??” Although that is something to worry about, I think that type of worrying shouldn’t be important until I secure an internship and actually get there alive, which my family is extremely concerned about.

I stayed in the other night and for hours went through my itunes to make playlist after playlist of music for the road. Music when I need to boost my energy, music for certain states, road music, etc etc.

(In case you don't know or haven't noticed, I am an avid list maker and like things to be organized in lists.)

I’m definitely getting pumped to hit the road but I still have 9 days of things to do at home. I’m having a friend from school come visit after the New Year, which will be nice motivation to get me out and into the city because It will probably be a long time until I’m back home.
Thanks for reading, hope the next blog will be more interesting
<3 Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment