Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"That's SO Pumpkin Spice Latte"


Nothing too exciting but last weekend I decided to get a pumpkin to carve since it’s been years since I’ve carved one.That being said, I sat at my computer for literally hours looking up templates, sketch ideas, and creating the perfect Halloween playlist to listen to while carving said pumpkin.

I managed to stumble upon a cool website that provided me with a plethora or recipe’s involving pumpkins. More on that to come soon!


So I got to work! I chose to sketch my own template. It was a tough choice between Harry Potter or a Muffin, Harry Potter seemed to speak to more people.

A couple hours later the pumpkin was “de-gutted” and finishing touches were being applied.



Next up? Baking pumpkin seeds! I used butter, garlic salt and a little bit of salt and pepper!


Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment